This is one of the most popular ways to fundraise right now and we would love you to organise a virtual quiz with your friends to support MS-UK!
A quiz is a fantastic way to socialise with your friends and family, enjoy a drink together and have some fun!
Follow the easy steps below to set up your own virtual quiz!
- Think about who you will be inviting to take part in the quiz and then decide on a theme. This could be anything from a Pub Quiz, a Harry Potter quiz, Musicals, Film and TV... the possibilities are endless. We would love to hear how creative you could be with this!
- Decide how you will be streaming the quiz. There are so many options now and we are here to help you find the way that suits you. Think about Zoom, WhatsApp, Facebook Live or even Instagram.
- Set up your fundraising page. We definitely recommend JustGiving its easy to use and simple to share the link to your fundrasing page
- Set a date and invite your friends and family! (Remember to allow enough time to write the questions before the quiz!) Send them the details of how to join, and most importantly how to donate! If you share the event on social media and tag MS-UK in your posts, we will share if for you too!
- Create your quiz! Remember to have some easy questions and some harder questions to get everyone thinking!
- Let’s get this show on the road! It’s quiz time and everyone will be excited to join in and get their thinking caps on! Remember to enjoy yourself and don’t forget to remind everyone to donate to your fundraising page!
- Congratulations! We hope that everyone had a great time, and that you reached your fundraising target! Make sure you thank everyone for taking part and helping to raise money for MS-UK. Shout about your success on social media, as we would love to see how you get on!
Click here to make a donation
Download our Lockdown Quiz to get you started!
Try out our Lockdown Quiz Click here for the answers
If you would like to discuss your fundraising ideas or need any support for us, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team are always on hand to share their expertise!