MS-UK’s Christmas Virtual Auction 1 December – 12 December, via Facebook
This Christmas, we are delighted to bring you the opportunity to get your hands on some fantastic, must-have prizes and make a huge difference to MS-UK from the comfort of your sofa! We are here for anyone affected by MS. We want to make sure that people living with MS can access the support and information they need to live happier and healthier lives.
You can help us with our fundraising by sharing our auction with your networks to generate the highest bids for the items possible. Now that’s a win, win for everyone! It’s really easy to take part. Simply visit the Facebook group, browse through the prizes and place your bid by commenting on the prize you want to win, the highest person in the comment section wins!
- Garden Stove and Chimnea
- Supercar driving experience
- Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer
- Pet portrait
- Classic Car Show Tickets
- Quality wines
- Luxury Cakes
- Skin Care Products
- Luxury Hamper
- Campervan long weekend stay
- Flower subscription
To get involved simply
- Subscribe to our newsletter today to stay updated
- Between 1 December – 12 December, share the link to our auction Facebook group with your contacts, the more bids we have the more money we will raise!
- Place your bid on anything that grabs your interest via the comments on each post and keep an eye on the bids
- Keep your eyes peeled on our Facebook and Instagram pages for regular updates
Bids will close on Sunday 12 December at 08:00pm. Winners will be contacted to arrange collection of donations and delivery of prizes on Monday 13 December.
Don’t miss out on this exciting new event to help raise much-needed funds for MS-UK!
We would like to thank our donors for their support.
- Vesta Stoves
- Experience Days
- Arena Flowers
- Love Cheesecakes
- The James Dyson Foundation
- Camper Tribe
- UK Owl and Raptor Centre
- Pepe Prints
- Personalised With Perfection
- Experience Days
- Never Forget Marketing
With more to be announced!
Virtual Auction Terms & Conditions
- You must be over 18 to place a bid on the Virtual Auction Facebook page
- The Virtual Auction runs between the 9am on the 01 December 2021 until 08:00pm on the 12 December 2021. Any bids received after this time will not be valid
- Details of each prize can be found on the MS-UK Virtual Auction Facebook page
- All bids must be placed in the comments section of the Virtual Auction page on Facebook
- The winner will be the person who places the highest bid on each item.
- The successful bid for the prize will be the highest bid received by the scheduled end of the Virtual Auction. In the event that two or more bids equal the highest bid, the prize shall be awarded to the bid received first
- MS-UK reserve the right to decline a winning bid if the bid is significantly below the market value of an item
- The winner will be contacted via Facebook on 13 December 2021 to make arrangements for payment and delivery of the prize
- Your details may be forwarded to the company providing the prize for delivery purposes
- Please note that we cannot guarantee that your prize will be delivered before Christmas Day
- All prizes for the Virtual Auction have been donated to MS-UK
- All items offered in the Virtual Auction are subject to availability and MS-UK shall not be liable for claims, expenses, costs, or any other losses
- You acknowledge that once MS-UK has confirmed that you are the highest bidder, you will be expected to pay for the prize
- Payments must be made by 15 December 2021 at 12pm. If payments are not received by this time, we will offer the prize to the next highest bidder
- In the event that MS-UK are unable to contact the winning bidder by 15 December, or if the payment is not received from the winner by this date, MS-UK reserves the right to award the prize to the next highest bidder for each item
- Unless otherwise agreed by MS-UK, the prize will not be released to you until payment has been received and cleared funds have been received
- Please be aware that 100% of your bid will be donated to MS-UK, therefore we are unable to process any requests for refunds