Get ready for the thrill of your life, and the ultimate adrenaline rush. On 25 April 2021, MS-UK are hosting our very first national Skydiving day!
Do you think you have what it takes? Then sign up today to join us in painting the sky purple and raising funds for people affected by multiple sclerosis.
Sign up now
Event date 25 April 2021
Registration fee £35, minimum sponsorship £430
Location across the UK
You can paint the sky purple with MS-UK from 16 different locations all over the UK. You will receive full training on the day of your jump and will, of course, receive your very own MS-UK #TeamPurple t-shirt to jump in!
Don’t miss out and sign up today!
- The minimum age you can take part is 16 years, if you are under 18 years old you will need permission from a parent or guardian
- Most airfields have weight restrictions, the specific weight restrictions for each airfield are detailed on the booking link
- Skydiving is weather dependant and there is a chance that the skydive could be delayed. If the jump is affected by bad weather, the airfield will rearrange your jump to another date
- Can I take part if I have MS? If you have MS or any medical condition that could affect your jump, you will need to get a medical form signed by a medical professional. If you have any questions about this please contact Lucy on 01206 226500 who will be happy to discuss further
- All of the venues are taking careful measures to ensure they are compliant and safe with Covid-19. Take a look at the latest measures in place here
Where can I take part?
You can take part at the following venues
Don’t worry if you can’t make the date of our skydiving day on 25 April 2021. You can book your skydive at any date at any venue across the country! Take a look here to find out more www.ms-uk.org/jump