We want to be here for anyone affected by multiple sclerosis in the future, and you can help by playing the make a smile lottery in aid of MS-UK!
This is an easy way to support us...plus you could win weekly cash prizes! It is £1 per play each week, and there are 102 cash prizes to be won!
You could win!
- 102 weekly prizes
- 1 x £1,000, 1 x £250 100 x £10 prizes
- Rollover prize of £500 that increases weekly to a maximum of £25,000!
When you join, you will be able to specify that you want your membership to support MS-UK.
- 60p of every £1 you pay comes to MS-UK, the rest goes towards the running costs and prize fund of the lottery
- make a smile lottery is run and administered by St Helena Hospice based in Colchester, which means that all proceeds of the lottery go back into charity
- Join online either by monthly direct debit of £4.34 (which covers you for all draws 52 weeks of the year!) or by card from as little as £10 for 10 weeks in the draw
- Call the make a smile team to set your lottery membership up over the phone 0300 303 4500
- When you join, make a smile lottery will send you a welcome pack and your numbers will be entered into the draw for each week you have paid
- Every week, your unique 6-digit lottery number(s) will go into the make a smile lottery draw and winners are chosen at random
- Should you win, make a smile lottery will automatically send you a cheque!
- You can check your numbers every week at www.makeasmilelottery.org.uk/results
Play this week only
You can now buy one-off entries into the weekly draw. So, if you fancy boosting your chances of winning in a particular draw, especially if the rollover is getting high you can now purchase single tickets in addition to your existing plays.
Single tickets are just £1 each. You must purchase your single tickets before 9am on Thursday prior to the draw, otherwise, your tickets will be entered into the following week's draw.
The best part is you’ll still be supporting us during these difficult times!
Anyone can enter; you just need to be over 18 and living in mainland Great Britain. Please play responsibly.