We want to be here for anyone affected by multiple sclerosis in the future, and you can help by playing the make a smile lottery in aid of MS-UK!
This is an easy way to support us...plus you could win weekly cash prizes! It is £1 per play each week, and there are over 15 weekly cash prizes to be won!
Weekly cash prizes to be won include:
- 1st prize of £250
- 15 runner up prizes of £10
- A rollover prize of £200 that rolls over to a total of £10,000 if it is not won!
When you join, you will be able to specify that you want your membership to support MS-UK.
- 60p of every £1 you pay comes to MS-UK, the rest goes towards the running costs and prize fund of the lottery
- make a smile lottery is run and administered by St Helena Hospice based in Colchester, which means that all proceeds of the lottery go back into charity
Joining is easy...
- Join online either by monthly direct debit of £4.34 (which covers you for all draws 52 weeks of the year!) or by card from as little as £10 for 10 weeks in the draw
- Call the make a smile team to set your lottery membership up over the phone 0300 303 4500
- When you join, make a smile lottery will send you a welcome pack and your numbers will be entered into the draw for each week you have paid
- Every week, your unique 6-digit lottery number(s) will go into the make a smile lottery draw and winners are chosen at random
- Should you win, make a smile lottery will automatically send you a cheque!
- You can check your numbers every week at www.makeasmilelottery.org.uk/results
Anyone can enter; you just need to be over 16 and living in mainland Great Britain. Please play responsibly.
make a smile lottery, 9 The Courtyards, Phoenix Square, Wyncolls Road, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9PE. Telephone 0300 303 4500. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.makeasmilelottery.org.uk. You must be 16 or over to play make a smile lottery. Please play responsibly. Responsible gambling support: www.begambleaware.org. make a smile lottery is wholly owned by St Helena Hospice, a charity working with other charities to raise much needed funds. Promoter: St Helena Hospice trading as make a smile lottery. Licensed by the Gambling Commission Number 000-004685-N-306842-006 www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk. St Helena Hospice is a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England and Wales Number 01511841. Registered Charity Number 280919. Registered Office: Myland Hall, Barncroft Close, Highwoods, Colchester CO4 9JU.