Posted on: December 05 2017
Want to support MS-UK this Christmas? Grab a festive collection box today! Just email Jenny or call 01206 226500! Here are 5 festive fundraising ideas to help you fill it up...
- Host a Christmas jumble sale at your local village hall! Do you like to de-clutter in the approach to a new year? Ask your local village hall for permission to host a jumble sale, gather together some friends and family and take part in some festive flogging to raise money for MS-UK
- Are you gifted in the gift-wrapping department? Offer up your gift-wrapping services this Christmas and wrap gifts in exchange for a donation. You could even ask your local department store to let you set up a giftwrapping stall, if you provide paper and gift tags. Some happy shoppers will be elated to avoid their last-minute Christmas eve elf imitations!
- Water or Wine? Wrap up lots of empty wine bottles filled with water and a few still full of wine in Christmas wrapping paper. Take them to your work Christmas party and charge punters £1 per pinot-shaped parcel. This liquor lottery should raise a few pounds for MS-UK whilst making some party-goers very happy!
- Are you part of a musical ensemble or choir? Raise vital funds for MS-UK this Christmas by staging a small carol concert or musical performance at your local Church, pub or shopping precinct. We're even hosting our own concert this year in Essex! You can order tickets online today for the MS-UK carol concert!
- Host a bauble-fuelled bake sale. Bake some Christmas cakes and cookies with a group of friends and host a bake sale from your own home. Invite friends and family for some tea and cake and true to festive spirit you'll be helping others in your efforts. You may even have some left to leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve :)
To receive your own fundraising pack and collection box in time for the Christmas period email Jenny or call 01206 226500!