Sunday 28 April, 2019
Fundraising target: £2,000
There is nothing quite like the buzz of marathon day in the capital, and every year over 100 runners take on the truly awesome Virgin Money London Marathon in aid of MS-UK!
When you join team MS-UK it’s about more than just running. You will be helping us continue our work supporting people affected by multiple sclerosis, and that’s what it’s all about.
We take your commitment seriously, so every single MS-UK marathon runner has a personal account manager who is there to support you every step of the way. On the road to race day you’ll get a personalised welcome pack, an MS-UK technical running t-shirt or vest with your name on, regular e-newsletters and a chance to meet the team in person at the Expo.
Marathon day itself is the highlight of our fundraising calendar, so we’ll have cheering points on the course and after you get that medal you can relax with a sports massage at our post-race reception, where you’ll be greeted like a hero by your friends and family and the MS-UK team.
Please note - We are currently at capacity for this event, and are now only accepting applications to join the waiting list for places in the Virgin Money London Marathon 2019. Places may become available between November 2018 and January 2019, but MS-UK cannot guarantee the number of available places or when the places may become available. To discuss this further please contact Jenny via email or by calling 01206 226500
Terms and conditions
- You must be at least 18 years of age to take part in the Virgin Money London Marathon
- Accepting a Gold Bond place is a commitment to raise at least £2,000 for MS-UK
- Sponsor money should be sent to MS-UK by no later than 28 June 2019, which is eight weeks after the event
- You understand that if your fundraising is less than £2,000 after 28 June 2019 you will be responsible for paying the balance to MS-UK
- Gift Aid does not count towards your sponsorship total
- Accepting a Gold Bond place means you agree to only fundraise for MS-UK. Any online donation pages must be 100% fundraising for MS-UK
- Although you have secured a place through MS-UK, you will also need to register your details with the race organisers. This is a health and safety requirement and will ensure you receive your running number and race day information. We will advise you when registrations are open. Failure to register will mean you will not be able to take part in the Virgin Money London Marathon 2019; this is outside of MS-UK’s control
- If you need to withdraw from the Marathon please let us know as soon as possible and by no later than Friday 25 January 2019
- Photographs and video footage taken at this event may be used for publicity purposes
- You participate at your own risk