With the British 10k less than two weeks away we thought it would help our fabulous runners to add the top 5 running songs to listen to on their way round London to their playlists!
Our resident radio DJ, John has come up with his top 5. If you can suggest yours, we would love to hear them! Send your top 5 running songs to John@ms-uk.org.
John’s Top 5.
1. Bruce Springsteen – Born To Run
2. Taylor Swift – Shake It Off
3. David Guetta – Titanium ft. Sia
4. Red Hot Chili Peppers – Can’t Stop
5. STARSET – Let It Die (The Maniac Agenda Pleasant Nightmare Remix)
The British 10k is on Sunday July 10, and if you love running, and fancy a challenge we still have a couple of places, so call Mark on 01206 226500 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.