At MS-UK, our staff are dedicated, talented professionals with a passion for making a difference. We pride ourselves on offering independent, unbiased information about all aspects of multiple sclerosis, so people affected by MS can make their own choices.
When you join MS-UK, you will signing up to our code of conduct, which makes working here a great place to be.
So, what does our code of conduct look like?
We follow these guiding principles…
- We always act in the best interests of our clients
- We always aim to be a trusted provider of balanced information
- We always strive to offer choice, control and independence
- We always care
- We always listen to people
- We will always be mindful of our actions
MS-UK has no job vacancies at the moment.
However there are numerous volunteering roles available.
Please click here to find out more.