Sunday 22 April, 2018
Fundraising target: £2,000
There is nothing quite like the buzz of marathon day in the capital, and every year over 100 runners take on the truly awesome Virgin Money London Marathon in aid of MS-UK!
When you join team MS-UK it’s about more than just running. You will be helping us continue our work supporting people affected by multiple sclerosis, and that’s what it’s all about.
We take your commitment seriously, so every single MS-UK marathon runner has a personal account manager who is there to support you every step of the way. On the road to race day you’ll get a personalised welcome pack, an MS-UK technical running t-shirt or vest with your name on, regular e-newsletters and a chance to meet the team in person at the Expo.
Marathon day itself is the highlight of our fundraising calendar, so we’ll have cheering points on the course and after you get that medal you can relax with a sports massage at our post-race reception, where you’ll be greeted like a hero by your friends and family and the MS-UK team.
Terms and conditions
- You must be at least 18 years of age to take part in the Virgin Money London Marathon.
- Accepting a Gold Bond place is a commitment to raise at least £2,000 for MS-UK.
- Sponsor money should be sent to MS-UK by no later than June 22 2018, which is eight weeks after the event.
- You understand that if your fundraising is less than £2,000 after June 22, 2018 you will be responsible for paying the balance to MS-UK.
- Gift Aid does not count towards your sponsorship total.
- Accepting a Gold Bond place means you agree to only fundraise for MS-UK. Any online donation pages must be 100% fundraising for MS-UK.
- Although you have secured a place through MS-UK, you will also need to register your details with the race organisers. This is a health and safety requirement and will ensure you receive your running number and race day information. We will advise you when registrations are open. Failure to register will mean you will not be able to take part in the Virgin Money London Marathon 2018; this is outside of MS-UK’s control.
- If you need to withdraw from the Marathon please let us know as soon as possible and by no later than Friday 26 January 2018.
- Photographs and video footage taken at this event may be used for publicity purposes.
- You participate at your own risk.